Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Free Him, My Heart and My Mind``

Everything gonna write a full stop``

Even though how hard I've tried``

But I am not the one``

I always find the way to let you feel happy``

But you just couldn't let me walk inside your heart``

I always told you as long as you're happy``then I'm happy too``

Finally you let me realize that``

Free you is the best way to makes you feel happy``

Because you don't need me inside your life``

How sarcastic? =)

Finally I understood what life you actually belongs to``

And the person weren't me``

But I knew`` she will understand you one day (:``

These days spent together with you used to be the greatest moment in my life``

I will keep it inside my heart``

Although I knew everything was fake``

But its okay``

Thanks for given me a dream that I've never thought would comes true``


Somehow``You've your own life``

Okay I'll let you go``

You've let me accepted the fact we're not meant to be``

A very last goodbye`` Andrew wong =)``

1 comment:

  1. gv up smthing tat r nt belong to u is the best choice.. even thought pain..

    ~Ev~

    ReplyDelete