Sunday, August 23, 2009

Coolio Sat``

Yesterday outtie with some old friends``

Really have a very long period dint see you guys``

Hey I feel so so high atm``

Yeah I miss ur guys so so freaking much``

Ur all just like moir family always talk to me when I'm down``

Tee hee``sang for 5 hours again``

Damn fun :DDDDDDDDDDDDD``

Seriously``ur all must take care yeah``

Get what I mean? hohohohohooh :DDDDDD``

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yeah after that was took moir dinner with some others friends``

But ur guys was late T^T``

Hohohoho but its okay```

Just wanna say that``It was really fun when togetha with ur guys``

Do you know why?``

Because ur all is as psycho as me too!!!```BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA```

Dont blame me if ur see this :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD```

FRIENDS``thankss for appear in moirr life``

Lets enjoy our teen lifes and have fun togetha tee hee :DDDDDDDDDDDD```

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These days mood still remain the same actually``

But when I'm hang out with moirr friends``

Moods will turns better``

Because I really feel damn touching when I realize I still have lots bestiee around me``

Hehehehehhe``and lolo``everythings will be fine okay?``

Lets forget those unhappy memory together`` ILY =)``

Really feel so so satisfy to have lots friends around me``

Whateva happen``ur all is moir best best medicine forever =)``

BECKUAYYY``MAI MAI``LAI LAI``LOLO`` IVY``

ILYA :DDDDDDDDDDDD``

Ur all are the same stage ba hohohohohoo```

I know I have mentioned ur all lots times edy``

But I am seriouse aye``

Because ur all really appear in my mind every moment
``

Sure ur all feel damn touching now``hohohohohohoo``


Okay r I'm really seriouse`` Ciaoooo :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD````

1 comment: